Have you been searching for a group of women entrepreneurs who understand what you are dealing with day in and day out?
Are you in desperate need of your own team of kick-ass women to teach you, inspire you, and cheer you on?
Do you long for a safe environment where you can ask whatever questions you have about entrepreneurship, social media, or even achieving that elusive work/life balance whenever you need?
We get it. We really do.
Mostly because we longed for the exact same thing. But also because we are passionate about seeing women like you soar.
"I joined the Rock It group at the beginning of this year with the intention of surrounding myself with driven, smart women. I had no idea the opportunities, possibilities and above all friendships that would come from it! I think it's safe to say that Rock It has been instrumental in helping me launch of my business, and has given me amazing opportunities to meet and form lasting professional and personal relationships with some of the best and brightest female entrepreneurs in the Pittsburgh area. I'm grateful to be in the Rock It community, it's been an invaluable resource for me and my business!"
» Priya Amin, ROKI Mom
Rock on, rockstar.
We wanted to create a space where you could get the very support you need to function at your highest potential. To experience that inspired feeling you get after attending a Propelle event every day, instead of only once in a while.
Maybe you need a place to celebrate with others who understand what it means to shine.
The truth is, you are most definitely not alone in this entrepreneurial journey.
"As a first time entrepreneur, I have a lot of questions like: what CRM tools I should get, how to start a media list, why should I write a blog, and so on. Propelle has created an online community for members to ask questions and get real-time data from current business owners and the Propelle team who've been there, done that. Being a member of Rock It! helps me to feel more comfortable (and confident) knowing that a sounding board is always 1 click away."
» Helen Behn, Spand-Ice
Are you ready to Rock It!?
We want you to be the most successful entrepreneur you can be. And we know that Rock It! is an amazing tool to help you do just that.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Access to a private members-only Facebook group where you can ask questions, get support, and connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Special members-only in person events and meet-ups in and around the Pittsburgh area. (Last year we had dinner parties, coffee dates, saw Elizabeth Gilbert speak as a group, and we even went bowling!)
- A collective wealth of resources, tools, and books to keep you inspired and learn new methods for growing your business and thriving as an entrepreneur.
- Monthly themes to keep you focused, along with weekly video challenges from Emily and Kate.
- Regular opportunities to be highlighted in the broader Propelle community, like featured guest posts, special interviews, and shout-outs on social media.
- Unlimited opportunities to grow your network and build key partnerships with other amazing women entrepreneurs.
"I love Rock It! It's nice and convenient to have access to wonderful, like-minded women, 24/7. Whether I need to ask a question, share something I'm proud of, or seek support, I know I can count on my Rock It! ladies to have my back. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and seeking a virtual community, give ours a try. I promise you'll be welcomed with open arms."
» Akirah Robinson, Break Up Coach
The best part?
Rock It! is a $35 a month investment.
"For me, Rock It! has been one of the best ways to stay connected, share ideas, and support fellow women entrepreneurs beyond the Propelle happy hours and events. It's a place where I feel comfortable to ask any question about starting my business and get great advice and encouragement. Rock It! has definitely been an irreplaceable part of my journey as an entrepreneur."
» Audrey Vanim, Registered Nurse + Holistic Health Coach
We're quite aware the Rock It! is not for everyone.
It's definitely NOT for you if:
- You aren't ready to stretch yourself, try new things, and look at your business in a new way. You simply won't see any results if you're not willing to take (sometimes uncomfortable) action.
- You're looking for a place to vent and complain about your business but aren't open to constructive feedback/finding solutions.
- You don't have the time to spend cultivating relationships or focusing on growing your business.
- Your sole reason for joining is to sell your service/product. Don't get us wrong, there are opportunities for promotion at designated times (and many Rock It! members do collaborate and work together on a regular basis), but if you want to join simply to sell you're stuff, you're truly missing the point.