It's no joke ... Masterminds take extreme commitment, a ton of work, and precious time from an already busy schedule.
So, uh. Why would anyone bother?
Because you can't argue with the benefits that come when you set aside time to work on your business instead of reacting to everything that comes up in your business.
Because the collective brainpower cannot be denied.
Because it's incredibly difficult to grow if you don't take the time to break down your goals into actionable steps!
Let us break it down for you ...
- Accountability. Nothing lights a fire under your behind like having to check in with others and tell them what you've done. Even if it's the day of the meeting. Done is done, right!
- Inspiration. Watching other entrepreneurs crush it while slaying their demons is incredibly inspiring and empowering. Really makes you want to step it up and take action, too.
- Support. Since most of us are doing this alone, it's incredibly important to have a killer support system when things get challenging. A Mastermind group is an entire room of people who have your back and are ready to lend a hand when you need it.
- Vicarious Learning. The fastest way to success is to learn from others experiences and mistakes, and then implement what applies to you.
- Perspective. When we're stuck in the day-to-day challenges of our businesses, nothing is more powerful than the perspective of others to help us think bigger, wider, or come at a problem from a different angle altogether.
- Collaborations. A natural outcome of being part of a group like a Mastermind, and being invested in each others success, is seeing opportunities for collaboration and cross-promotion. A total win-win for everyone involved.
These are only a handful of reasons to join a Mastermind. Any you'd add to the list?
Want to learn more about what a Mastermind is in the first place? Check out our first post to this three-part series all about Masterminds.
Next week, we'll be telling you all about how you can start a mastermind of your own!
Looking for a mastermind to join? Check out what we have going in 2016 ...