You spoke. We listened.
When we launched the 2016 Mastermind, we got a lot of emails from women who were ready to take action and OWN 2016.
They couldn't swing the day and time.
They had day jobs that wouldn't allow them to take time away or had a monster commute and couldn't find a way to get there.
They were just getting their business up and running and weren't quite ready to invest that much time (or money) YET.
It's cool. We totally get it.
Which is why we wanted to do something more in line with our leapers. Women who were standing on the verge of greatness, with the tingle of excitement building in their bones.
Join us on Leap Day (February 29th) from 5:30-7:30 for an evening of intense focus, support, and collective brainpower.
Get feedback on your ideas. In real time. From a group of super smart women. Get help with something that you've been struggling with, working on, and/or banging your head against a wall as the result of. Most of all, you'll get a taste of what it's like to be a part of a bigger community of helpers, doers, and ass-kickers.
The best part?
The momentum you create will carry with you and continue to build.
The official details:
WHAT: Leap Day Jam Session
WHEN: February 29th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM
WHERE: Union Pig & Chicken (upstairs)
Space is limited to 25 women, so make sure to get your ticket as soon as you're ready.
How the evening will unfold:
- Check in and get-to-know-you networking.
- Welcome from Kate and Emily, complete with instructions for what's about to go down.
- Break into small groups, where you will have 15 minutes to talk about your business — what you are currently working on, any struggles you are facing, and/or new ideas you'd love feedback on.
- End with a list of action steps to take moving forward.
- Rinse and repeat until everyone in your group has had an opportunity to present.
- Closing remarks and group share about the experience.