Time management. It's the consummate struggle for women entrepreneurs everywhere. No one has enough time to get it all done. And while Beyonce has the same 24 hours in a day, she also has a massive TEAM surrounding her to get those things done.
In lieu of having the capacity (and funds) to build a team around you and your business, we thought it would be helpful to share a few of our favorite resources on the topic.
Here's to kicking off 2017 in the best possible way.
- The ins and outs of time blocking.
- How to build a schedule (and stick to it)
- How to stay productive while working from home
- Manage your time #likeaboss
- How to get more done so you can have a bigger impact
Tapping into your body's natural rhythm:
- Matching tasks to your body's natural energy cycles
- The ideal work schedule according to circadian rhythms
- Productivity is all about energy
- The key to boosting your energy and productivity
- Calculating your biological Prime Time
Your first hour of the day:
- 12 things successful people do before breakfast
- How the most successful people spend their first hour of the day
- Starting your day with your most important task
- Control your workday
- How to spend the first hour of your day