Have you been looking for books to read on the topic of money that are more than just the get out of debt and the basics of investing variety?
We've got you covered with a list of books that are sure to change how you think and feel about money. All of these are either from our list of favorites or came as suggestions from the hella smart women in our Rock It! community.
Whether you're looking for a little help in the mindset department, are wanting some nuts and bolts advice about finances, or want support when it comes to handling money as an entrepreneurs, there will be something here for you.
9 books to add to your reading list on the topic of money:
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas.
- 6 Months to 6 Figures by Peter Voogd
- Creating True Prosperity by Shakti Gawain
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles by Marianne Williamson
- Money, A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want by Kate Northrop
- Overcoming Underearning: A Five-Step Plan to a Richer Life by
- Easy Breezy Prosperity: The Five Foundations for a More Joyful, Abundant Life by Emmanuel Dagher
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
Your turn! What books or resources are YOUR favorite when it comes to the topic of money? Any we should add to our must-read list?