We are beyond grateful to have some seriously brilliant women joining us for Summer Camp. Their perspective on the world is inspiring, as are the things they've accomplished in their own businesses.
And we just know that they are going to be dropping some knowledge along the way.
Our SUPER FLY camp counselors:
Jennifer Paige, Singer-Songwriter
Jennifer is a platinum-selling, Hollywood Records recording artist, and host of The Breakthrough Artist podcast.
She catapulted to success with her hit single “Crush,” selling more than 11 million copies worldwide and going 5x-platinum.
The breakout success of her first release changed Jennifer’s life overnight. One minute she was living a relatively private life, and the next she was singing for the Pope at the Vatican, performing at the Olympic Games, and hanging out with Prince Albert of Monaco after being nominated Best New Artist at the World Music Awards.
Lindsey Smith of FoodMoodGirl.com Lindsey works with people who have a habit of looking to food for all the wrong nutrients: comfort, reward, love, and acceptance.
Through speaking and coaching she motivates, equips, and inspires people to sort out their relationships with food so they can live a healthy, guilt-free life.
Lindsey has written several books including her newest book, Food Guilt No More. She has been a featured expert on the Lisa OZ Show CBS News Stations, WTAE and KDKA Pittsburgh Today Live.
Jennifer Dawn Gabiola of DawningSoul.com Jennifer is a beauty brand expert, designer and poet. As a fellow introvert, she has a serious passion for helping leaders own their quiet voice and make their big impact on the world.
With 18+years of experience in branding and design, Jennifer’s mission is to help leaders get to the heart of who they are and communicate their brand so their voice, image and message are aligned.
Did we mention that you have the opportunity to ask each woman anything your heart desires?
Want to know how Jennifer Paige writes her songs? Ask away. Want to know how Lindsey Smith lines up her media appearances or signed a book deal? Ask her. Curious to know what Jennifer Dawn Gabiola thinks about your brand or web copy? Go for it.
Believe us when we say that the content of Summer Camp is great. Like, seriously great. But the opportunity to pick the brains of some seriously smart women entrepreneurs? That is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
PLUS, get access to a bonus interview with:
Lani Lazzari of Simple Sugars Lani is the founder and CEO of the all-natural skincare company Simple Sugars. She founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old.
At 18, Lani appeared on ABC’s hit TV show, Shark Tank where she secured an investment for Simple Sugars with billionaire Mark Cuban.
What started in the basement of her parents’ home is now a multimillion-dollar business that employs over 20 people.
We've been hinting about the bad-assery that is contained in this interview for a week now because it's that good.
Lani is one smart (sugar) cookie. Her journey from bootstrap start-up to multi-million dollar business owner is inspiring to say the least. As is her philosophy on running a business and inspiring those around you.
The Summer Camp CliffsNotes:
- It’s completely virtual, meaning you do NOT have to be in Pittsburgh to sign up (or attend)!
- It is 6 weeks in length and runs from June 15th through July 28th.
- Every Monday at 8PM ET there will be a live webinar and an open Q&A where you can ask whatever questions you like (content specific or not).
- Each session will be recorded, so if you can’t make it to the live call, you can still catch the recording.
- There will be a private Facebook group where you can connect with the other campers, ask questions, and get accountability.
Each week of the course has a different summer camp inspired theme:
- Creating a solid foundation for your business.
- Sharing your talents and gifts with the world (with guest counselor, Jennifer Paige).
- Having more fun in your business.
- Coloring outside the lines in business (with guest counselor, Lindsey Smith).
- Creating and cultivating meaningful connections.
- Savoring the journey and celebrating yourself (with guest counselor, Jennifer Dawn Gabiola).
Sounds amazing, right?