Money is the lifeblood of all businesses and the one thing will allow you to continue doing the things you want to be doing.
In order to bring in some cold hard cash into your business, we thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite ways to bring in some extra cash. Why? Because a boost of sales and an influx of money can help you create momentum and feel excited about what you're doing.
We do this with our Mastermind crew on a regular basis, and it's amazing to see all of the creative ways they generate income in their businesses. We love to do this whenever we're feeling a little stuck or stagnant with our offerings.
Here are 10 ideas to get you started:
- Invoice your clients or send out emails to clients who still haven't paid up.
- Put together a flash sale.
- Create an eBook or workbook from one of your most popular posts and sell it.
- Sell off old inventory or supplies that you aren't using anymore.
- Clean your desk, office, wallet, and any other space in your home that is related to work.
- Do a pay-what-you-can day.
- Do a limited run of something.
- Get networking dates on the calendar.
- Send out a handwritten note to former clients as a thank you and I'm thinking about you.
- Go do something totally unrelated to business. (It's amazing how well this one works.)
Here's to bringing in the dollar-dollar bills, y'all.